Traveling Luck for Hapaoa, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Hapaoa?What's around Hapaoa?
Wikipedia near Hapaoa
Where to stay near Hapaoa
The timezone in Hapaoa is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.5482°, Longitude. 178.0102°
Satellite map around Hapaoa
Loading map of Hapaoa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hapaoa, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Rereauira Stream (10.5km)
- Whangaparaoa River (15.8km)
- Whangaparaoa River (19km)
- Waitawake Stream (24.1km)
- Oheta Stream (28.7km)
- Waimatau Stream (33.2km)
- Mohau Stream (34km)
- Kohetetu Stream (39.3km)
- Mangapouri Stream (39.3km)
- Waiotuma Stream (40.4km)
- Te Purimu Stream (40.5km)
- Waiariki Stream (43.1km)
- Kaingapipi Stream (45.2km)
- Mangapurua Stream (46km)
- Wairuru Stream (47.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Runaway (14.6km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Whangaparaoa Roads (44.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cape Runaway (10.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Otarawhata Island (17.4km)