Traveling Luck for Wharau, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Wharau?What's around Wharau?
Wikipedia near Wharau
Where to stay near Wharau
The timezone in Wharau is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:35. It's light
Latitude. -37.5482°, Longitude. 178.1502°
Satellite map around Wharau
Loading map of Wharau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Wharau, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wharekahika River (12.1km)
- Arerotepa Stream (13.4km)
- Aunui Stream (22.3km)
- Te Ana Stream (22.3km)
- Arerotepa Stream (23km)
- Te Purimu Stream (23km)
- Waiaroho Stream (28km)
- Haungakakahu Stream (31.1km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (31.6km)
- Mangapurua Stream (31.6km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (38.1km)
- Wharekahika River (39.4km)
- Tapirau Stream (40.5km)
- Waitaukakari Stream (49km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waiaka Bay (7.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Potaka (14.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Otopotehetehe Lake (34.8km)