Traveling Luck for Upokongaruru, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Upokongaruru?What's around Upokongaruru?
Wikipedia near Upokongaruru
Where to stay near Upokongaruru
The timezone in Upokongaruru is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. -37.5382°, Longitude. 178.1202°
Satellite map around Upokongaruru
Loading map of Upokongaruru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Upokongaruru, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Ana Stream (10.5km)
- Te Purimu Stream (14.3km)
- Wharekahika River (24.5km)
- Arerotepa Stream (27.3km)
- Mangapurua Stream (29.4km)
- Haungakakahu Stream (33.6km)
- Arerotepa Stream (35.7km)
- Aunui Stream (36.1km)
- Waiaroho Stream (36.2km)
- Oheta Stream (42km)
- Waimatau Stream (45.9km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (46km)
- Mohau Stream (46.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waiaka Bay (8.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Potaka (17.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Otopotehetehe Lake (39.5km)