Traveling Luck for Waiaka, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Waiaka?What's around Waiaka?
Wikipedia near Waiaka
Where to stay near Waiaka
The timezone in Waiaka is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:59. It's light
Latitude. -37.5482°, Longitude. 178.1402°
Satellite map around Waiaka
Loading map of Waiaka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Waiaka, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wharekahika River (14.3km)
- Te Ana Stream (17.8km)
- Arerotepa Stream (17.8km)
- Te Purimu Stream (18.7km)
- Aunui Stream (26.8km)
- Arerotepa Stream (27.3km)
- Waiaroho Stream (28.4km)
- Mangapurua Stream (28.7km)
- Haungakakahu Stream (29.4km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (35.5km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (40.4km)
- Wharekahika River (43.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waiaka Bay (5.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Potaka (12.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Otopotehetehe Lake (33.9km)