Traveling Luck for Tohora Pirau, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Tohora Pirau?What's around Tohora Pirau?
Wikipedia near Tohora Pirau
Where to stay near Tohora Pirau
The timezone in Tohora Pirau is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:07 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. -37.5382°, Longitude. 178.1602°
Satellite map around Tohora Pirau
Loading map of Tohora Pirau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tohora Pirau, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Arerotepa Stream (10.5km)
- Wharekahika River (16.8km)
- Arerotepa Stream (17.8km)
- Aunui Stream (18.7km)
- Te Ana Stream (27.3km)
- Te Purimu Stream (29km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (31.6km)
- Waiaroho Stream (33.9km)
- Tapirau Stream (37.4km)
- Haungakakahu Stream (38.1km)
- Wharekahika River (38.4km)
- Mangapurua Stream (38.7km)
- Mangaomeko Stream (41.5km)
- Waitaukakari Stream (49km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Waiaka Bay (8.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Potaka (21.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Otopotehetehe Lake (41.5km)