Traveling Luck for Ngawhakarara, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Ngawhakarara?What's around Ngawhakarara?
Wikipedia near Ngawhakarara
Where to stay near Ngawhakarara
The timezone in Ngawhakarara is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 18:45. It's light
Latitude. -38.7782°, Longitude. 177.0202°
Satellite map around Ngawhakarara
Loading map of Ngawhakarara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ngawhakarara, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Korotipa Bay (0km)
- Whakawakawa Bay (0km)
- Wairaomoana (Wairau Arm) (4.6km)
- Ohinekura Bay (5.9km)
- Ngahinaotepurewa Bay (7.4km)
- Whakenepuru Bay (7.4km)
- Te Raoa Bay (9.2km)
- Te Piripiri Bay (10.9km)
- Paengarua Bay (10.9km)
- Te Rata Bay (12.6km)
- Pakiwaha Bay (14.9km)
- Marauiti Bay (14.9km)
- Te Kopua Bay (14.9km)
- Wairoa Bay (14.9km)
- Ahimanu Bay (17.6km)
- Wekaku Bay (18.1km)
- Paraharaha Bay (18.1km)
- Te Totara Bay (18.1km)
- Waitio Bay (18.3km)
- Maraunui Bay (19.2km)
- Te Korokoroowhaitiri Bay (19.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ngawhatuatama Point (5.9km)
- Ohinekura Point (5.9km)
- Ngahinaotepurewa Point (7.4km)
- Te Umutiti Point (9.2km)
- Ngamakaweomaahu Point (9.2km)
- Te Horoinga Point (10.9km)
- Te Taungatara Point (10.9km)
- Te Kotoreotaunoa Point (10.9km)
- Te Ureopaetae (10.9km)
- Timiata Point (10.9km)
- Ngawhanaumaahu Point (10.9km)
- Te Upokoohinewai Point (11.7km)
- Pakingahau Point (12.6km)
- Te Marumaru Point (14.9km)
- Motungarara (14.9km)
- Te Kopuru Point (14.9km)
- Te Tiniotoi Point (14.9km)
- Patekaha (17.6km)
- Parahamuti Point (18.1km)
- Paraharaha Point (18.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Te Kauangaomanaia (The Narrows) (14.9km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Lake Waikaremoana Great Walk (18.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Marauiti Hut (18.1km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Te Anaakakapa Cave (5.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Wairau Moana (7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Ngawhakarara (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ngawhakarara
Wairoa, Wairoa, New zealand (222.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.