Traveling Luck for Hopuruahine Landing, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Hopuruahine Landing?What's around Hopuruahine Landing?
Wikipedia near Hopuruahine Landing
Where to stay near Hopuruahine Landing
The timezone in Hopuruahine Landing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. -38.7082°, Longitude. 177.0502°
Satellite map around Hopuruahine Landing
Loading map of Hopuruahine Landing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hopuruahine Landing, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Turangaohau Stream (5.8km)
- Apiti Stream (7.4km)
- Waiotukupuna Stream (9km)
- Huiarau Stream (9km)
- Te Manawa Stream (10.9km)
- Tawhitinui Stream (10.9km)
- Whanganui Stream (10.9km)
- Waihirere Stream (10.9km)
- Wharetoe Stream (12.5km)
- Tapuaenui Stream (12.5km)
- Upokororo Stream (14.8km)
- Te Hina Stream (14.8km)
- Kahakaha Stream (14.8km)
- Waiaruhe Stream (14.9km)
- Hopurua (15.9km)
- Orangitu (15.9km)
- Hopuruahine Stream (18.1km)
- Waapu Stream (18.1km)
- Te Kahika Stream (18.1km)
- Waikokopu Stream (18.3km)
- Tauwhare Stream (19.2km)
- Wairoa Stream (19.2km)
- Te Punaotehouhi Stream (19.8km)
- Mokau River (23.3km)
- Waikopiro Stream (23.4km)
- Waihoroihika Stream (23.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- historical site;
- a place of historical importance.
- Mokau Pa (18km)
- a small primitive house.
- Whanganui Hut (7.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Waihirere Bluff (12.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Waiharuru Hut (19.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Te Wera Peninsula (11.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Puketukutuku Range (17.5km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Te Anaputaputa Cave (5.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Nga Whanau A Ruapani Tarns (22.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Hopuruahine Landing (0km)
Airfields or small airports close to Hopuruahine Landing
Wairoa, Wairoa, New zealand (239.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.