Traveling Luck for Puna Teao, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Puna Teao?What's around Puna Teao?
Wikipedia near Puna Teao
Where to stay near Puna Teao
The timezone in Puna Teao is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. -38.7182°, Longitude. 177.1402°
Satellite map around Puna Teao
Loading map of Puna Teao and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puna Teao, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Kumi Stream (7.4km)
- Mangapuwerawera Stream (9.2km)
- Mokau Stream (10.9km)
- Aniwaniwa Stream (15km)
- Pukeotu Stream (18km)
- Rahuinui Stream (18km)
- Kaipo Stream (18.1km)
- Mokau River (18.4km)
- Ngawhakairara Stream (19.8km)
- Ruapapa Stream (19.8km)
- Te Kahika Stream (21.7km)
- Tauwhare Stream (22.9km)
- Wairoa Stream (22.9km)
- Mokau Stream (23.3km)
- Okereru Stream (23.4km)
- Te Karetu Stream (23.8km)
- Waiotukupuna Stream (25.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Matanunui Ridge (23.6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Sandy Bay Hut (21.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Waipai Swamp (12.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Puna Teao
Wairoa, Wairoa, New zealand (209km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.