Traveling Luck for Puna Hokoi, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Puna Hokoi?What's around Puna Hokoi?
Wikipedia near Puna Hokoi
Where to stay near Puna Hokoi
The timezone in Puna Hokoi is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:59 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.7082°, Longitude. 177.1402°
Satellite map around Puna Hokoi
Loading map of Puna Hokoi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Puna Hokoi, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Mokau Stream (9.1km)
- Mangapuwerawera Stream (10.9km)
- Kaipo Stream (12.5km)
- Te Kumi Stream (12.5km)
- Ngawhakairara Stream (14.8km)
- Mokau Stream (17.5km)
- Aniwaniwa Stream (19km)
- Mokau River (19km)
- Waiotukupuna Stream (21.7km)
- Pukeotu Stream (22.3km)
- Rahuinui Stream (22.3km)
- Tauwhare Stream (23.6km)
- Wairoa Stream (23.6km)
- Ruapapa Stream (25.1km)
- Te Kahika Stream (25.3km)
- Hopurua (26.5km)
- Orangitu (26.5km)
- Waiaruhe Stream (28.1km)
- Rakaiaho Stream (28.8km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Matanunui Ridge (25.7km)
- a small primitive house.
- Sandy Bay Hut (19.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Pukepuke (27.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Waipai Swamp (18.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Te Maraateatua Point (25.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Puna Hokoi
Wairoa, Wairoa, New zealand (213.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.