Traveling Luck for Anini Clearing, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Anini Clearing?What's around Anini Clearing?
Wikipedia near Anini Clearing
Where to stay near Anini Clearing
The timezone in Anini Clearing is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:57 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. -38.5682°, Longitude. 177.2302°
Satellite map around Anini Clearing
Loading map of Anini Clearing and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Anini Clearing, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pukakako (6.2km)
- Anini Stream (10.8km)
- Whakaretu Stream (10.8km)
- Okaura Stream (14.8km)
- Anini Stream (17.4km)
- Tupunui Stream (18km)
- Owhakarotu Stream (22.8km)
- Taramitimiti Stream (23.5km)
- Ruakituri River (23.7km)
- Owhakarotu Stream (27km)
- Ngaawapurua Stream (28km)
- Anini (28.2km)
- Pukakaho Stream (29.4km)
- Mangaangawahine Stream (32.5km)
- Te Rake Stream (34.3km)
- Hangaroa River (36.4km)
- Waingaro Stream (36.5km)
- Mangatoatoa Stream (38.3km)
- Kapua Stream (39.9km)
- Tataramoa Stream (41.7km)
- Kopuapounamu Stream (46.7km)
- Uruwaea Stream (50.4km)
- Kapanui Stream (50.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Waitangi Falls (39.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Anini Clearing (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Wana (42.9km)