Traveling Luck for Makorori, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Makorori?What's around Makorori?
Wikipedia near Makorori
Where to stay near Makorori
The timezone in Makorori is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. -38.6482°, Longitude. 178.1202°
Satellite map around Makorori
Loading map of Makorori and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Makorori, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Te Rimu Stream (14.9km)
- Turihaua Stream (16.1km)
- Hamanatua Stream (22.8km)
- Kopakiraho Stream (27.4km)
- Whainukota Stream (28.8km)
- Turihaua Stream (29.1km)
- Waiotahu Stream (32.6km)
- Waimata River (39.5km)
- Pouawa River (40.2km)
- Wharemapou Stream (47.3km)
- Makahakaha Stream (49.5km)
- Kareka Stream (50.5km)
- Whitiwhiti Stream (51.8km)
- Puwhakaoho Stream (54.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Turihaua (28.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Turihaua Reef (34.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tatapouri (10.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Tuamotu Island (44.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Motukeo (32.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Cooper Bank (24.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Wainui (26.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Makorori (0km)
Airports close to Makorori
Gisborne(GIS), Gisborne, New zealand (65.4km)