Traveling Luck for Tokatea Rocks, Gisborne, New Zealand
Where is Tokatea Rocks?What's around Tokatea Rocks?
Wikipedia near Tokatea Rocks
Where to stay near Tokatea Rocks
The timezone in Tokatea Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:43 and Sunset at 18:56. It's light
Latitude. -38.2882°, Longitude. 178.3502°
Satellite map around Tokatea Rocks
Loading map of Tokatea Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tokatea Rocks, in Gisborne, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kaiaua Stream (9.1km)
- Kopuni Stream (19km)
- Waiokahu Stream (19km)
- Waihekura Stream (21.5km)
- Raponga Stream (25.4km)
- Waikirikiri Stream (26.7km)
- Mahanga Stream (27.2km)
- Mangaopeka Stream (32.2km)
- Waitapu Stream (34km)
- Kotingatahataha Stream (38km)
- Uawa River (39.2km)
- Waipurupuru Stream (39.9km)
- Waipare Stream (41.2km)
- Mangaheia River (46.7km)
- Ihunui Stream (48.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Marau Beach (10.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wharekaka (39.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Marau (4.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Tokatea Rocks (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Motu Oroi (23.3km)