Traveling Luck for Boaz, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Boaz?What's around Boaz?
Wikipedia near Boaz
Where to stay near Boaz
The timezone in Boaz is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. -43.8583°, Longitude. 172.7601°
Satellite map around Boaz
Loading map of Boaz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Boaz, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Snuffle Nose (37.6km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yellow Patch Spur (37.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Birdlings Flat (42.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poranui (42.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Birdlings Flat (45.9km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Oruaka Pa (38.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Oka (32km)