Traveling Luck for Pinnacle Rock, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Pinnacle Rock?What's around Pinnacle Rock?
Wikipedia near Pinnacle Rock
Where to stay near Pinnacle Rock
The timezone in Pinnacle Rock is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:44 and Sunset at 17:05. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.8283°, Longitude. 172.9401°
Satellite map around Pinnacle Rock
Loading map of Pinnacle Rock and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pinnacle Rock, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Akaroa Harbour (5km)
- French Bay (9.7km)
- Glen Bay (15.1km)
- Ohinepaka Bay (20.6km)
- Mat Wight Bay (21km)
- Anchorage Bay (21.8km)
- Te Monene (23.7km)
- Tikao Bay (23.7km)
- Childrens Bay (23.7km)
- Titoki or Little Tikao Bay (26.4km)
- Lushington Bay (28.4km)
- Akaroa Harbour (28.9km)
- Lucas Bay (30.3km)
- Takamatua Bay (34.8km)
- French Farm Bay (38.1km)
- Petit Carenage Bay (38.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pinnacle Rock
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Nikau Palm Gully (22km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Lucas Peak (41km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Carews Peak (38km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Pinnacle Rock (0km)