Traveling Luck for Whakamoa Reef, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Whakamoa Reef?What's around Whakamoa Reef?
Wikipedia near Whakamoa Reef
Where to stay near Whakamoa Reef
The timezone in Whakamoa Reef is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:15 and Sunset at 19:10. It's light
Latitude. -43.8983°, Longitude. 172.8801°
Satellite map around Whakamoa Reef
Loading map of Whakamoa Reef and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Whakamoa Reef, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Timutimu Head (36.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Lucas Peak (21.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Jacobs Ladder (31.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Whakamoa Reef (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Whale Island (43.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Peraki Creek (39.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bossu (34.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Long Bay Reserve (29km)