Traveling Luck for Hells Gate, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Hells Gate?What's around Hells Gate?
Wikipedia near Hells Gate
Where to stay near Hells Gate
The timezone in Hells Gate is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 17:03. It's light
Latitude. -43.8683°, Longitude. 172.7801°
Satellite map around Hells Gate
Loading map of Hells Gate and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hells Gate, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Yellow Patch Spur (35.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Snuffle Nose (25.1km)
- a tract of land set aside for aboriginal, tribal, or native populations.
- Oruaka Pa (50.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Devils Gap (41.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Te Oka (36.8km)