Traveling Luck for THE BATTERY, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is THE BATTERY?What's around THE BATTERY?
Wikipedia near THE BATTERY
Where to stay near THE BATTERY
The timezone in THE BATTERY is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 18:58. It's light
Latitude. -42.5283°, Longitude. 173.1402°
Satellite map around THE BATTERY
Loading map of THE BATTERY and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around THE BATTERY, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pete Stream (14.4km)
- Lagoon Stream (15.4km)
- Mason River (20.2km)
- Cherry Creek (22.6km)
- Wandle River (27.4km)
- Wandle River (28.5km)
- Lulus Creek (34.1km)
- Dutch Stream (35.2km)
- Whales Back Stream (35.2km)
- Leader River (36.8km)
- Limestone Stream (37.2km)
- Campbell Stream (40.4km)
- O'Malley Stream (41.9km)
- Pettrill Stream (42km)
- Mason River (45.1km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Mount Lyford Village (27.4km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Wandle Bush (25km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- THE BATTERY (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Whales Back Saddle (42km)