Traveling Luck for Garden Island, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Garden Island?What's around Garden Island?
Wikipedia near Garden Island
Where to stay near Garden Island
The timezone in Garden Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.6183°, Longitude. 172.7601°
Satellite map around Garden Island
Loading map of Garden Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Garden Island, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Glenallan Stream (3.4km)
- Ribbon Stream (12.1km)
- Camp Creek (12.1km)
- Waiau River (14.4km)
- Sweetwater Stream (16.5km)
- Broom Stream (21.1km)
- Twenty One Mile Stream (21.7km)
- Greenstone Stream (22.6km)
- Camp Stream (25.3km)
- Leslie Stream (25.3km)
- Hanmer River (26.4km)
- Chatterton River (26.4km)
- Browns Stream (33km)
- Stinking Stream (34.8km)
- Haliwai Stream (40.4km)
- Dons Fan (44.3km)
- Grantham River (46.1km)
Accommodation around Garden Island
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ship Spur (20.2km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Gabriels Gully (32.1km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Hells Gate Corner (20.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Marble Point (6.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Braemar Lodge (45.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- CULVERDEN RANGE (36.9km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Waiau Ferry Bridge (28.9km)