Traveling Luck for Cabbage Tree Island, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Cabbage Tree Island?What's around Cabbage Tree Island?
Wikipedia near Cabbage Tree Island
Where to stay near Cabbage Tree Island
The timezone in Cabbage Tree Island is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:26. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.6483°, Longitude. 172.7601°
Satellite map around Cabbage Tree Island
Loading map of Cabbage Tree Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cabbage Tree Island, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ship Spur (37.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- CULVERDEN RANGE (25.9km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Montrose (40.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Marble Point (13.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Manuka Island (33.7km)