Traveling Luck for Windy Point, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Windy Point?What's around Windy Point?
Wikipedia near Windy Point
Where to stay near Windy Point
The timezone in Windy Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 19:22. It's light
Latitude. -42.5783°, Longitude. 172.3701°
Satellite map around Windy Point
Loading map of Windy Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Windy Point, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Matagouri Stream (12.1km)
- Rough Creek (13.5km)
- Poplars Fan Stream (14.4km)
- Tui Stream (15km)
- Boyle River (16.8km)
- Boyle River (20.9km)
- Doubtful River (21.6km)
- Nathan Stream (30.7km)
- Hope River (36.2km)
- Boundary Stream (37.5km)
- Kakapo Brook (41.9km)
- Boyle River (43.2km)
- Doubtful River (48.6km)
- Devilskin Stream (53km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Dismal Valley (36.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Garnet Peak (30.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Bus Shelter (0km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Windy Point (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Poplars (30.8km)