Traveling Luck for The Reserve, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Reserve?What's around The Reserve?
Wikipedia near The Reserve
Where to stay near The Reserve
The timezone in The Reserve is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:07. It's light
Latitude. -42.5283°, Longitude. 172.2802°
Satellite map around The Reserve
Loading map of The Reserve and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Reserve, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Devilskin Stream (3.8km)
- Neville Stream (5km)
- Hoults Creek (7.5km)
- Doubtful River (10km)
- Kedron River (15.4km)
- Hoult Stream (16.4km)
- Doubtless River (23.6km)
- Doubtful River (25.9km)
- Doubtful River (37.8km)
- Boyle River (40.4km)
- Blind Stream (41.7km)
- Pussy Stream (44.2km)
- Tui Stream (45.2km)
- Pussy Creek (48.9km)
- Hope River (50.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Phantom Flat (40.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Engineers Camp (40.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Man (34.9km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Reserve (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Devilskin Saddle (27.4km)