Traveling Luck for Stanley Vale, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Stanley Vale?What's around Stanley Vale?
Wikipedia near Stanley Vale
Where to stay near Stanley Vale
The timezone in Stanley Vale is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:22 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. -42.3083°, Longitude. 172.6501°
Satellite map around Stanley Vale
Loading map of Stanley Vale and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stanley Vale, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Glenrae Stream (8.3km)
- Emilys Stream (12km)
- Rubicon Stream (16.3km)
- Danns Stream (17.6km)
- Bankarts Stream (19.9km)
- Shaley Stream (20.7km)
- Smyths Stream (25.4km)
- Delta Stream (30km)
- Ada River (30km)
- Waiau River (30.6km)
- Stanley River (31.9km)
- Henry River (37.4km)
- Tobacco Stream (39km)
- Muddy Stream (39.1km)
- Stanley River (40.2km)
- Saddle Stream (48.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Long Spur (28.2km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Ada (24.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Anniversary Point (29.8km)