Traveling Luck for The Racecourse, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Racecourse?What's around The Racecourse?
Wikipedia near The Racecourse
Where to stay near The Racecourse
The timezone in The Racecourse is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:26 and Sunset at 19:01. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.4083°, Longitude. 172.6201°
Satellite map around The Racecourse
Loading map of The Racecourse and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Racecourse, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waiau River (5km)
- Stanley River (5.8km)
- Passion Stream (5.9km)
- Jones Stream (5.9km)
- Racecourse Stream (6.7km)
- Cadwallo Stream (14.9km)
- Dumpy Stream (16.7km)
- Edwards River (16.7km)
- Camping Stream (16.9km)
- Jervois Creek (19.2km)
- Cow Stream (23.8km)
- Stony Stream (28.1km)
- Edwards River (29.8km)
- Jervois Stream (30.6km)
- Stanley River (30.7km)
- Muddy Stream (31.6km)
- Sadds Stream (31.9km)
- Wilmers Stream (32km)
- Gorgy Stream (33.4km)
- Tobacco Stream (33.9km)
- Saddle Stream (39km)
- Steyning Stream (43.3km)
- Saint Marys Stream (44km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- McArthur Bridge (8.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Paradise Lake (20.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- The Terraces (8.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Charlies Saddle (14.3km)