Traveling Luck for The Narrows, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Narrows?What's around The Narrows?
Wikipedia near The Narrows
Where to stay near The Narrows
The timezone in The Narrows is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.4483°, Longitude. 172.5701°
Satellite map around The Narrows
Loading map of The Narrows and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Narrows, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Saint Marys Stream (10km)
- Steyning Stream (14km)
- Edwards River (14.9km)
- Jervois Creek (22.3km)
- Stony Stream (23.2km)
- Freds Stream (23.7km)
- Fred's Creekd see Freds Stream (23.7km)
- Jones Stream (31.5km)
- Passion Stream (31.5km)
- Waiau River (33.5km)
- Jervois Stream (34km)
- Castle Stream (34.9km)
- Maritana Stream (34.9km)
- Edwards River (37.4km)
- Stanley River (39.9km)
- Racecourse Stream (41.8km)
- Dumpy Stream (43km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- McArthur Bridge (39.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- OPERA RANGE (37.4km)