Traveling Luck for The Lazyman, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Lazyman?What's around The Lazyman?
Wikipedia near The Lazyman
Where to stay near The Lazyman
The timezone in The Lazyman is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:05 and Sunset at 19:24. It's light
Latitude. -43.0183°, Longitude. 172.0401°
Satellite map around The Lazyman
Loading map of The Lazyman and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Lazyman, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- PUKETERAKI RANGE (31.1km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Haircut Gully (20.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Lazyman (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount White (37.1km)