Traveling Luck for Horseshoe Bends, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Horseshoe Bends?What's around Horseshoe Bends?
Wikipedia near Horseshoe Bends
Where to stay near Horseshoe Bends
The timezone in Horseshoe Bends is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:51 and Sunset at 17:06. It's light
Latitude. -43.2383°, Longitude. 171.9601°
Satellite map around Horseshoe Bends
Loading map of Horseshoe Bends and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Horseshoe Bends, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Forsters Creek (8.8km)
- Waterfall Stream (16.7km)
- Coal Creek (16.7km)
- Foster Stream (17.2km)
- Broken River (20.3km)
- Waimakariri River (20.6km)
- Kinnebrooks Stream (21.4km)
- Pattersons Stream (26.3km)
- Eyre River (29km)
- Joyces Stream (29km)
- Joyces Stream (31.7km)
- Blakistons Stream (32.8km)
- Chasm Stream (32.8km)
- White Stream (33.5km)
- White Stream (36.9km)
- Dobson Stream (41.2km)
- Rocky Stream (41.2km)
- Truscotts Stream (41.2km)
- Slovens Creek (47.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kowai Bush Spur (41.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kowai Bush (48.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- OXFORD FOREST (46.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bold Hill (34km)