Traveling Luck for Mounds of Misery, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Mounds of Misery?What's around Mounds of Misery?
Wikipedia near Mounds of Misery
Where to stay near Mounds of Misery
The timezone in Mounds of Misery is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 19:21. It's light
Latitude. -42.9183°, Longitude. 171.9801°
Satellite map around Mounds of Misery
Loading map of Mounds of Misery and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mounds of Misery, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- POULTER RANGE (52.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- McArthur Gorge (31km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Lochinvar (21.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Grace (5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Mounds of Misery (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Poulter Hill (2km)