Traveling Luck for The Park, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Park?What's around The Park?
Wikipedia near The Park
Where to stay near The Park
The timezone in The Park is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:23 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -42.6783°, Longitude. 172.0601°
Satellite map around The Park
Loading map of The Park and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Park, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Matagouri Flat (16.5km)
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Kiwi Pack Track (30.8km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Park (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Hope Pass (46.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Terrible Knob (28.6km)