Traveling Luck for Fossil Point, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Fossil Point?What's around Fossil Point?
Wikipedia near Fossil Point
Where to stay near Fossil Point
The timezone in Fossil Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 17:12. It's light
Latitude. -43.6683°, Longitude. 171.3001°
Satellite map around Fossil Point
Loading map of Fossil Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fossil Point, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Blondin Stream (10.3km)
- South Branch Ashburton River/Hakatere (12.5km)
- Ghost Stream (16.9km)
- Woolshed Creek (21.2km)
- Stour River (21.5km)
- Stony Creek (21.7km)
- Chapmans Creek (21.8km)
- Blondin Stream (25.7km)
- Chapmans Creek (27.7km)
- Caves Stream (29.3km)
- Hinds River North Branch (35km)
- Limestone Creek (35.7km)
- Stevenson Stream (38.6km)
- Little Hinds Stream (41.7km)
- Blue Duck Stream (46.8km)
- Hinds River South Branch (46.9km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- PETER RANGE (43.7km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jimmys Spur (41.7km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Petrifying Gully (36.6km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mount Somers Coal Mine (21.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- ALFORD FOREST (35.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Blands Bluff (5.1km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Fossil Point (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Somers (50km)