Traveling Luck for Amphitheatre, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Amphitheatre?What's around Amphitheatre?
Wikipedia near Amphitheatre
Where to stay near Amphitheatre
The timezone in Amphitheatre is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.2783°, Longitude. 171.3801°
Satellite map around Amphitheatre
Loading map of Amphitheatre and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Amphitheatre, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Wilberforce River (7km)
- Gorgon Stream (25.1km)
- Glenrock Stream (26.8km)
- Station Creek (27.6km)
- Wilberforce River (27.8km)
- Titan Stream (33.2km)
- Rakaia River (35.6km)
- Rakaia River (38km)
- Double Hill Stream (38.2km)
- Gorgon Stream (40.3km)
- Glenariffe Stream (41.3km)
- Cardinal Stream (45.2km)
- Titan Stream (46.2km)
- Harper River (46.7km)
- Lake Stream (48.8km)
- Gerard Stream (48.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Coleridge (41.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Martello Cliffs (12.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hydra Island (24km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Oakden Canal (48.8km)