Traveling Luck for The Fingers, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Fingers?What's around The Fingers?
Wikipedia near The Fingers
Where to stay near The Fingers
The timezone in The Fingers is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. -43.5183°, Longitude. 171.2901°
Satellite map around The Fingers
Loading map of The Fingers and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Fingers, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Finger Stream (5.1km)
- Taylors Stream (15.3km)
- Finger Stream (21.6km)
- Black Stream (23.4km)
- Taylors Stream (24.8km)
- Maxwell Stream (29.9km)
- Stour River East Branch (29.9km)
- North Branch Swin River (32km)
- South Branch Swin River (32km)
- Isaac Stream (33.7km)
- Stour River West Branch (34.8km)
- Orr Stream (35.2km)
- Mellish Stream (41.6km)
- Kings Drive Stream (43.4km)
- Stour River West Branch (44.9km)
- Saddle Creek (45km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ricki Spur (43.2km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Old Man Peak (39.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Fingers (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Taylor (18.7km)