Traveling Luck for Cookies Basins, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Cookies Basins?What's around Cookies Basins?
Wikipedia near Cookies Basins
Where to stay near Cookies Basins
The timezone in Cookies Basins is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 19:32. It's light
Latitude. -43.4483°, Longitude. 171.4001°
Satellite map around Cookies Basins
Loading map of Cookies Basins and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cookies Basins, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cookies Point (38.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Turton Tops (7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Cookies Flat (26.5km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Cookies Basins (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Redcliffe Saddle (35.5km)