Traveling Luck for Klondyke Corner, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Klondyke Corner?What's around Klondyke Corner?
Wikipedia near Klondyke Corner
Where to stay near Klondyke Corner
The timezone in Klondyke Corner is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:46 and Sunset at 17:13. It's light
Latitude. -43.0083°, Longitude. 171.5801°
Satellite map around Klondyke Corner
Loading map of Klondyke Corner and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klondyke Corner, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Bealey River (6km)
- Greyneys Creek (14.7km)
- Mingha River (17.3km)
- Bruce Stream (20.7km)
- Waimakariri River (21.3km)
- Sawmill Stream (21.3km)
- Halpin Creek (23km)
- Bruce Stream (27.5km)
- Edwards River (30.3km)
- Jordan Stream (31.1km)
- Power Stream (32.6km)
- Bretts Stream (34.7km)
- Bealey River (34.7km)
- Snow Creek (35.8km)
- Little Jordan Stream (36.7km)
- McKay Stream (41km)
- Waimakariri River (41km)
- Crow River (44.8km)
- Junction Stream (45.9km)
- East Branch Edwards River (49.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Cora Lynn (39.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bealey Spur (24.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Cora Lynn (33.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bealey (19.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Turkey Flat (21.3km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Arthur's Pass National Park (40.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Lagoon Saddle (30.4km)