Traveling Luck for Birch Nook, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Birch Nook?What's around Birch Nook?
Wikipedia near Birch Nook
Where to stay near Birch Nook
The timezone in Birch Nook is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.0083°, Longitude. 171.5401°
Satellite map around Birch Nook
Loading map of Birch Nook and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Birch Nook, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Waimakariri River (6.9km)
- Jordan Stream (12.2km)
- Greyneys Creek (20.5km)
- Power Stream (21.3km)
- Bealey River (22.6km)
- Halpin Creek (23km)
- Little Jordan Stream (23km)
- Mingha River (27.8km)
- Bruce Stream (28.9km)
- Crow River (31.4km)
- Snow Creek (35.8km)
- Junction Stream (35.9km)
- Anti Crow River (36km)
- Bealey River (37.6km)
- Bretts Stream (37.6km)
- Greenlaw Creek (40.9km)
- Blind Creek (41km)
- Edwards River (41.6km)
- Graham Stream (43.9km)
- Galilee Creek (45.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Bealey Spur (42.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Lagoon Saddle Hut (41km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Black Range (45km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Turkey Flat (6.9km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Mottram Peaks (37.5km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Arthur's Pass National Park (45.6km)