Traveling Luck for The Redoubt, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Redoubt?What's around The Redoubt?
Wikipedia near The Redoubt
Where to stay near The Redoubt
The timezone in The Redoubt is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:50 and Sunset at 17:10. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.1783°, Longitude. 171.5401°
Satellite map around The Redoubt
Loading map of The Redoubt and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Redoubt, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Gargarus (29km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Windwhistle Winter Sports Club (31.2km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Redoubt (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Gargarus Saddle (38.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- The Pinnacles (16.7km)