Traveling Luck for Kruger Hill, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Kruger Hill?What's around Kruger Hill?
Wikipedia near Kruger Hill
Where to stay near Kruger Hill
The timezone in Kruger Hill is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:27. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.2483°, Longitude. 171.3501°
Satellite map around Kruger Hill
Loading map of Kruger Hill and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kruger Hill, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Goat Hill Flat (31.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Martello Cliffs (14.8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hydra Island (25.8km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Mount Algidus (5.1km)