Traveling Luck for Dudley Knob, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Dudley Knob?What's around Dudley Knob?
Wikipedia near Dudley Knob
Where to stay near Dudley Knob
The timezone in Dudley Knob is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. -42.9383°, Longitude. 171.6101°
Satellite map around Dudley Knob
Loading map of Dudley Knob and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dudley Knob, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Agility Creek (14.6km)
- Edwards River (20.1km)
- Devils Punchbowl Creek (21.3km)
- Graham Stream (21.3km)
- East Branch Edwards River (24.4km)
- Bretts Stream (24.4km)
- Bealey River (24.4km)
- Bridal Veil Creek (28.7km)
- Snow Creek (28.7km)
- Avalanche Creek (30.3km)
- Punch Bowl Creek (30.5km)
- Wardens Creek (31km)
- Rough Creek (31km)
- Twin Creek (32.5km)
- Mingha River (33.8km)
- Upper Twin Creek (34km)
- Deception River (35.7km)
- Halpin Creek (37.3km)
- McGrath Creek (37.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Bealey Chasm (36.6km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Arthur's Pass (25.2km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- POLAR RANGE (31km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Arthur Pass (23.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dudley Knob (0km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Arthur's Pass National Park (15.7km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Temple Basin Skifield (34km)