Traveling Luck for Dashing Rocks, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Dashing Rocks?What's around Dashing Rocks?
Wikipedia near Dashing Rocks
Where to stay near Dashing Rocks
The timezone in Dashing Rocks is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 17:06. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.3683°, Longitude. 171.2501°
Satellite map around Dashing Rocks
Loading map of Dashing Rocks and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dashing Rocks, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- The Meadows (14.5km)
- The Grange (15.7km)
- Elloughton (22.1km)
- Brookfield (29.9km)
- Grafton (30.9km)
- Willowburn (35.8km)
- Southdown (35.8km)
- Otumarama (36.5km)
- El Dorado (36.7km)
- Poplar Grove (36.8km)
- Greenridge (37.2km)
- Kelvin Grove (37.8km)
- Kyles Pit (37.8km)
- Kingsdown (37.9km)
- Bankwell (38.1km)
- Cedar Cottage (39.3km)
- Greenhills (39.3km)
- Kereta (39.6km)
- Kintyre (41.9km)
- Holm Lea (42.8km)
- Table Downs (44.2km)
- Country View (44.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Dashing Rocks
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Patiti Point (36.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Timaru (28.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Caroline Bay (10.9km)
- a track where races are held.
- Washdyke Racecourse (26.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Benvenue Cliffs (9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Washdyke Lagoon (7.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Dashing Rocks (0km)
Airports close to Dashing Rocks
Timaru(TIU), Timaru, New zealand (49.4km)