Traveling Luck for Tekapo Military Camp, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Tekapo Military Camp?What's around Tekapo Military Camp?
Wikipedia near Tekapo Military Camp
Where to stay near Tekapo Military Camp
The timezone in Tekapo Military Camp is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. -43.9983°, Longitude. 170.3901°
Satellite map around Tekapo Military Camp
Loading map of Tekapo Military Camp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Tekapo Military Camp, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lake Tekapo Aerodrome (25.9km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mount John Observatory (34.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Little Mount John (11.9km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Tekapo Canal (33.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- OLD MAN RANGE (21.1km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Old Man Range Wetland (21.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Patersons Terrace (39.1km)
Airports close to Tekapo Military Camp
Glentanner(MON), Glentanner, New zealand (150.3km)
Mount cook(GTN), Mount cook, New zealand (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Tekapo Military Camp
Pukaki, Pukaki, New zealand (221.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.