Traveling Luck for Metties Well, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Metties Well?What's around Metties Well?
Wikipedia near Metties Well
Where to stay near Metties Well
The timezone in Metties Well is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:32 and Sunset at 19:13. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.9683°, Longitude. 170.3701°
Satellite map around Metties Well
Loading map of Metties Well and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Metties Well, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- OLD MAN RANGE (8.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Old Man Range Wetland (8.8km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lake Tekapo Aerodrome (42.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Mount John Observatory (42km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Little Mount John (15.5km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Balmoral (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Little Mount John (18.8km)
Airports close to Metties Well
Glentanner(MON), Glentanner, New zealand (132.4km)
Mount cook(GTN), Mount cook, New zealand (189.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Metties Well
Pukaki, Pukaki, New zealand (232.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.