Traveling Luck for Bloody Point, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Bloody Point?What's around Bloody Point?
Wikipedia near Bloody Point
Where to stay near Bloody Point
The timezone in Bloody Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:27 and Sunset at 19:17. It's light
Latitude. -43.5183°, Longitude. 170.5001°
Satellite map around Bloody Point
Loading map of Bloody Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bloody Point, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Godley River (8.7km)
- McKinnon Stream (10.2km)
- McKinnon Creek (10.6km)
- Lucifer Stream (14.1km)
- Fitzgerald Creek (15.4km)
- Separation Stream (23.4km)
- Separation Creek (26km)
- McKinnon Stream (26.5km)
- FitzGerald Stream (28.5km)
- Godley River (36.6km)
- Upper Tindill Stream (38.5km)
- Rutherford Stream (41.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- tidal flat(s);
- a large flat area of mud or sand attached to the shore and alternately covered and uncovered by the tide.
- Lucifer Flat (23.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Lucifer Flat (21.7km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Bloody Point (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Classen Saddle (44.5km)