Traveling Luck for Freezing Point, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Freezing Point?What's around Freezing Point?
Wikipedia near Freezing Point
Where to stay near Freezing Point
The timezone in Freezing Point is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. -43.4983°, Longitude. 170.7501°
Satellite map around Freezing Point
Loading map of Freezing Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Freezing Point, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- CLOUDY PEAK RANGE (32km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mistake Flats (46.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Darkey Jims Bush (40.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Freezing Point (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Alma Col (44.9km)
- Mount Onslow (37.9km)