Traveling Luck for Haldon Boat Harbour, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Haldon Boat Harbour?What's around Haldon Boat Harbour?
Wikipedia near Haldon Boat Harbour
Where to stay near Haldon Boat Harbour
The timezone in Haldon Boat Harbour is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 19:35. It's light
Latitude. -44.3383°, Longitude. 170.2101°
Satellite map around Haldon Boat Harbour
Loading map of Haldon Boat Harbour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Haldon Boat Harbour, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Te Kohai Hills (49.6km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cairn Gully (40.2km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Haldon Station (36km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Ohau C Power Station (15.6km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Haldon Boat Harbour (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Maggie (29.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Haldon Boat Harbour
Pukaki, Pukaki, New zealand (88.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.