Traveling Luck for Mount Cook lookout, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Mount Cook lookout?What's around Mount Cook lookout?
Wikipedia near Mount Cook lookout
Where to stay near Mount Cook lookout
The timezone in Mount Cook lookout is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -44.1683°, Longitude. 170.2001°
Satellite map around Mount Cook lookout
Loading map of Mount Cook lookout and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mount Cook lookout, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mary Range (37km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Pukaki High Dam (32km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Pukaki (41.1km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Pukaki Power Station (36km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Mary (42.3km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- Mount Cook lookout (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Te Kohai Island (34.7km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Simons Pass (42.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dover Pass (5.2km)
Airports close to Mount Cook lookout
Glentanner(MON), Glentanner, New zealand (191.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mount Cook lookout
Pukaki, Pukaki, New zealand (64.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.