Traveling Luck for Red Slip, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is Red Slip?What's around Red Slip?
Wikipedia near Red Slip
Where to stay near Red Slip
The timezone in Red Slip is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 19:08. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.8683°, Longitude. 170.0901°
Satellite map around Red Slip
Loading map of Red Slip and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Red Slip, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Micks Point (41.9km)
- a near-level shallow, natural depression or basin, usually containing an intermittent lake, pond, or pool.
- Lagoon Basin (23.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Jocks Island (36.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Glentanner (26.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Acland Lagoon (30.3km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Glentanner (30.3km)
- a burial place or ground.
- John Browns Grave (30.3km)
Airports close to Red Slip
Glentanner(MON), Glentanner, New zealand (33.7km)
Mount cook(GTN), Mount cook, New zealand (76.8km)