Traveling Luck for The Cove, Canterbury, New Zealand
Where is The Cove?What's around The Cove?
Wikipedia near The Cove
Where to stay near The Cove
The timezone in The Cove is Pacific/Tarawa
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 18:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -43.6583°, Longitude. 170.1701°
Satellite map around The Cove
Loading map of The Cove and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around The Cove, in Canterbury, New Zealand
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mount Rosa (16.9km)
- Mount Mabel (16.9km)
- Proud Peak (20.9km)
- Turner Peak (20.9km)
- Mount Kinsey (24.9km)
- Pibrac (26.2km)
- The Armchair (29.3km)
- Nazomi (32.2km)
- Mount Wakefield (33.3km)
- Edith Peak (38.6km)
- Mount Biretta (38.6km)
- Low Peak (40.8km)
- Lean Peak (41.6km)
- The Nuns Veil (41.7km)
- The Acolyte (41.8km)
- Monastery Peak (43.4km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- a path, track, or route used by pedestrians, animals, or off-road vehicles.
- Hooker Valley Track (38.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Wakefield Falls (35km)
- Local Feature;
- A Nearby feature worthy of being marked on a map..
- The Cove (0km)
Airports close to The Cove
Mount cook(GTN), Mount cook, New zealand (77.9km)
Glentanner(MON), Glentanner, New zealand (177.7km)