Traveling Luck for Yaté, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Yate?What's around Yate?
Wikipedia near Yate
Where to stay near Yaté
Also known as Waho
The timezone in Yate is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.1666667°, Longitude. 166.94999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yaté, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiova (16km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Mine Anna-Madeleine (40.3km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Presqu'île Kuébéni (36.5km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Cap Karémângé (39.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Pouaréti (23.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie de Taré (41.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Plaine des Lacs (36.8km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe de Yaté (28km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Baie de Yaté (8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Barrage de Yaté (22.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Le Deversoir (46.5km)
Airports close to Yaté
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (159.6km)