Traveling Luck for Yaté-Barrage, New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
Where is Yate-Barrage?What's around Yate-Barrage?
Wikipedia near Yate-Barrage
Where to stay near Yaté-Barrage
The timezone in Yate-Barrage is Pacific/Noumea
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.149999999999999°, Longitude. 166.8833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Yaté-Barrage, in New Caledonia (general), New Caledonia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tiova (12.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Circonscription de Yaté (49.5km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Pouaréti (28km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Barrage de Yaté (0km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Baie de Yaté (16.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Lac de Yaté (27.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac en Huit (41km)
Airports close to Yaté-Barrage
Noumea magenta(GEA), Noumea, New caledonia (139.7km)