Traveling Luck for Afainaa, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Afainaa?What's around Afainaa?
Wikipedia near Afainaa
Where to stay near Afainaa
The timezone in Afainaa is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. -17.7333°, Longitude. -149.5500°
Loading map of Afainaa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Afainaa, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Maioo (0km)
- Rivière Vaipuarii (5km)
- Vaiupai (5km)
- Rivière Tereehia (5.2km)
- Rivière Vaitupa (7.3km)
- Rivière Oahu (7.3km)
- Vaiteiore (10km)
- Rivière Otuna (11.3km)
- Atitara (14.5km)
- Rivière Farehiore (16km)
- Rivière Matehoro (16km)
- Ahoara (16km)
- Rivière Ora (16km)
- Rivière Vaiaa (18.7km)
- Rivière Tarevareva (18.7km)
- Rivière Vaiatu (18.7km)
- Rivière Teohu (22.7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
Accommodation around Afainaa
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crêtes Teara Tapu (16km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ivirairai (18.7km)
Airports close to Afainaa
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (99.5km)