Traveling Luck for Baie d' Afareaitu, French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
Where is Baie d' Afareaitu?What's around Baie d' Afareaitu?
Wikipedia near Baie d' Afareaitu
Where to stay near Baie d' Afareaitu
The timezone in Baie d' Afareaitu is Pacific/Gambier
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 19:04. It's light
Latitude. -17.5333°, Longitude. -149.7833°
Satellite map around Baie d' Afareaitu
Loading map of Baie d' Afareaitu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie d' Afareaitu, in French Polynesia (general), French Polynesia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rivière Ovaipiro (0km)
- Rivière Vaiooro (0km)
- Rivière Hotutea (0km)
- Rivière Vaimao (0km)
- Rivière Oarufenua (0km)
- Rivière Tapoioae (0km)
- Rivière Faretui (5km)
- Rivière Ouaiurohi (5km)
- Rivière Punafara (5km)
- Rivière Vaitoto (5.2km)
- Rivière Teruairi (5.2km)
- Rivière Motauau (5.2km)
- Rivière Papaputaputa (5.2km)
- Rivière Nuuati (7.2km)
- Rivière Paetahaa (7.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Baie d' Afareaitu
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tiheva (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mont Oaraau (5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe Tupapaurau (7.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Passe Vaïare (6.4km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- Chenal d' Afareaitu (5.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Col de Tepuatiafa (7.2km)
Airports close to Baie d' Afareaitu
Temae(MOZ), Moorea, French polynesia (15.1km)